Fragrance of Life

Friday, January 13, 2006

As the day goes by...

I can't believe how the day is dragging here ....I generally have a lot to do but today ..today is the day before a long weekend and so I am itching to get away !. my manager is on vacation, my other teammate has gone for his break and I have completed my work ....!! Good that I am done with my work but sometimes I wish I had some to keep me preoccupied otherwise I am always lost in the world of internet ...it is like desultory ...within one's own head!! Did I ever mention that I started into this blogging world by reading the cooking blogs....it is very interesting
to find various versions of cooking the same vegetable. I love cooking ...it is one of my passions ... but I am not brave enough to try out my own creations like many of these excellent cooks online do! I feel like there are too many recipes to try before even I think about my own! Most of everything ...of course I like my mom's cooking ...I think I can never even think of something
paralleling it! My mom creates her own ... and believe me they turn out to be 'out of the world' dishes!! She doesn't keep a measure of the ingredients in her head ...so its pretty hard for me to learn unless I cook along with her. Ohhh....I miss home so much ... I am waiting to see my family!

1 Comments:

  • At January 14, 2006 9:57 AM, Blogger Sadhana said…

    hey anjali!!
    well its interesting!! (i mean ur life)..great usage of words!!
    and i love ur title "Fragrance of life" keep it going!! good luck!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home