Fragrance of Life

Friday, January 13, 2006

To Start With

Hi ... I have always wanted to write down my thoughts somewhere and look at it later sometime in my life to recollect on my past life.Well, I never thought I would do it online ...but seeing all these wonderful thought-filled blogs I feel like having one of my own.Anyways ...to get to the point ...I am originally from India , studied in United States and now working here. I am, as most of us here,an IT person. I have always wanted to be around computers and so I am here doing what I intended to! I like to live my life very differently but not really sure what I should do to fulfill that!! I work hard in everything ...I don't give up quite easily and trynot to procrastinate. Well ...I think I should stop here about me and continue with something fun as we go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home