Fragrance of Life

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Nature Is Yet To Be Defined


I am tired most of these days .. during the weekend we had lots of snow ...just one day...but about 15 inches of snow! I really couldn't make out the difference between buried cars and piles of snow! But I like having snow ...you know to me ..that defineswinter ..that too after leaving in Michigan, where it used to snow every single day reminding you of the cold winter!! I soo wanted to jump around and play with the snow ... but I needed company to do that ...like my sister or mom ...who would have definitely jumped outside with me!! Snow is very beautiful ....very pure ...in the color of peace ...and it is very silent whenyou observe! Those are like tiny stars which fall on you and melt before you realize it! It has such nice texture ...patterns ...and you know what no two snow patterns are the same!! I like to look up in the sky when it is dark and the snow is falling ...it isone sight you should have in your lifetime!!! I think I got this liking for nature from my mother ... she admires a lot of thingswhich regularly people don't pay attention. She loves looking at stars in the night ... studying the patterns and telling us the namesof those patterns. She loves to get wet in the rain ... she never believes in tomorrow ...only in today !! She is one of a kind...and I miss her so very much!! Mom you are the greatest!!

5 Comments:

  • At February 16, 2006 11:14 PM, Blogger Sadhana said…

    hi!! well what a cute post!!!SNOW"!!
    its really great isnt it actually?!?
    really glad u love to admire tiny details.....and seems this has come from ur mom.....well damn sure shes a great person...dont worry u will see her soon!!! jus wait a lil longer ...

     
  • At February 18, 2006 7:36 AM, Blogger Anjali said…

    Thanks Sadhana...for your kind words!! It made my day!

     
  • At February 18, 2006 7:56 AM, Blogger Sadhana said…

    wow!! i imagined what it wud be like...but definetely not this much snow!!! whoa looks so nice ..but it must be really freezing.....well it has its own pro's and con's rite!!!!

     
  • At February 19, 2006 1:28 PM, Blogger Hiren said…

    Lucky you. Snow is the reason why I love the mountains. Pity it does not snow here in Delhi. People refere to nature as mother nature. Nice tribute you have paid there.

     
  • At February 22, 2006 8:09 AM, Blogger Anjali said…

    Lucky I am!! Thanks Hiren!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home