Fragrance of Life

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Safety First Speed Next


Nothing much to say in particular eventhough much has been happening here ... nothing new really ...just loads of work all the time! Have been waking up early to do some stuff ... and this support business at work is fun but lot of nerve wrecking tension ... don't know what is wrong but have to fix ASAP!! Anyways ..today when I was driving to work ... there was this truck which was approaching me from behind in a very good speed ..to be frank truck drivers don't drive like that ... at least they are slower than most other vehicles. The surprising thing was that the road was very steep and still that didn't seem to bother the truck at all! I tried to hold on to the lane because there were cars parallel to me stopping me from switching lanes....but man ... the truck came soo close ...that i was forced to accelerate and move to another lane! That truck was literally chasing all vehicles away from its path ... I mean it ...I kept noticing it when it overtook me ...and I saw him going soo close to other cars and other cars desperately indicating to move to either side!!! Anyways that reminded me of movies like Joy Ride and Jeepers Creepers. You know those had similarities ...chasing cars in the highway!... Well if you like such thrillers ... you should watch them ...my mom, sis and myself love such movies ... eventhough we are all dead scared ... but still we stick to each other and watch it!!! Hope that day comes soon ... to cherish once more!!

3 Comments:

  • At February 23, 2006 5:56 AM, Blogger Sadhana said…

    whoa! what a creepy truck guy!! ....well do keep away from these kinda ppl....and love those thriller movies too.....reallly like to get scared a loooot and feel that eeriness too!!!!
    brrr!!!!!

     
  • At February 23, 2006 1:08 PM, Blogger BDSN said…

    Hey you have an interesting blog here....

    Wow!!I would have literally panicked if I was in your situation...

     
  • At February 24, 2006 6:58 AM, Blogger Anjali said…

    Sandhana - yea very creepy!!! I see you like those kind of movies too!!

    Bdsn - Thanks! I was amazed to be see such things too!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home