Fragrance of Life

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Long Time No C

Hi ... I know its been ages since I wrote anything ...well it started with sickness ...went to stress related with too much work and finally ended up in laziness...!! Finally I am here ...overcoming everything ..again writing my way !! My life hasn't changed much but maybe in a minor aspect...health is wealth ...has probably come to me with more seriousness!! My car is finally fixed... it looks really cute though ... especially after driving around a 2006 Chevy Impala which the insurance people had given to replace my car forthe time being! Now I drive more defensively just to prevent all this again! :>) Now due to some work related issues ..we are looking for buying a new car .. not really sure what to settle for!! Well will let you know when and what I have decided to buy!

Today ... being a monday ...nothing really special...did something new at work ...something related to my application. Can't really wait to go home ... kinda depressing! No real fun people around ... you know I feel like I am among grown-ups ... I don't really know what I call myself?? but definitely not the same as I see people who are married and have kids! Of course ... they have different stuff to worry about ... their husbands ... kids ...education and in-laws ..and much much more! But I know that I will be there soon..but at least when I don't have to think about those, I really want to think about fun stuff!! Meeting friends ... going out ...playing some fun games ... run around ... go on wild trips ... no real plan required!

Well ... there was this one particular shopping event I really enjoyed ...! Back when I was in Michigan ... during late november ... my friend, her boyfriend and myself planned togo out to the mall ... just not knowing what to do ... after cooking some yummy aloo parathas at home! We were pretty sure .. thatits going to be some usual mall-browsing time ... but to our surprise ... we bought something from almost every store we stepped into!We tried on some weird clothes ... prom dresses ... party wears ...which for the most part we won't have the occasions to wear to!!Yes, we bought good stuff ... all good value ones ...our favourite ones ...which we had waited to get for a long time! Her boyfriend couldn't keep up with us, so he gave up and retired to a comfortable seat! Whenever I go shopping ... I always think of that day and cherish the fun I had with my friend!

Anyways I will be back tomorrow ...

4 Comments:

  • At March 24, 2006 12:45 PM, Blogger BDSN said…

    Wow!!! Here u r..I was wondering what happend??Well good to see u back and am happy to read ur posts..
    Today 2 disasters in my kitchen..a cake disaster and a thatu vadai disaster..both turned not so good...soo ..booh!!

     
  • At March 25, 2006 7:14 AM, Blogger Anjali said…

    Bdsn - Thanks for being patient with my blog. I will write more ...! What happened ... hope you are careful in the future! ;-) CAKE and VADAI ... yummm!!!

     
  • At March 25, 2006 7:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmmm, loks like you need to unwind....and chill out. Drop by my Anxiety Blog sometime!

     
  • At March 25, 2006 10:26 PM, Blogger Sadhana said…

    heellloooooo!! what more can i say then WELCOME BACK!!! well it has been really dull without ur posts......but now much better!!! hope its always comin and never take such a big break again!!! .......

     

Post a Comment

<< Home