Fragrance of Life

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Training with OR without Teachers!

Hello ... Today has been a dull day to start with ...but gues wat ...I woke up early ...I think I am used to waking up early for work!! This whole week has been dragging ... a lot ...but u know what ... I think to be in a fast moving world ... but then and there my laziness kicks in!!! Well ... I had been teaching my little sister on programming concepts .... over the phone ... you can imagine ...how desperate that is ...'cause I feel that she is not provided the right understanding of those concepts! Teachers have a unique role in this world ...and I believe that if they can't do it right ... they should not do that at all ...'cause it is the future which suffers!! Don't you agree?? I had this one teacher for math when I was in school ... and literally couldn't learn a thing from her ... but thanks god for my tution teacher Ms.Latha ... she was the best ... she would motivate me all the time ... and I was her best student ...!! This school teacher of mine ...wasn't even capable of talking right!!! ... Anyways ... I think thats what my sister is going through... ! I always felt that if I had an older sister...I could learn from her ...but now I know what my sister should be feeling "what is the use of having a sister ..soo far away??"" Well we both are in the same field ... and I am sure thats for a reason ... we will do something really big ...and I am sure !! :))

And you know what ... I have been cooking different dishes from different food blogs ... ! I will definitely share the experience with you all!

4 Comments:

  • At March 25, 2006 10:31 PM, Blogger Sadhana said…

    hey!!!! well said about teachers!!! i hope ur sister can make it through...and i guess without a doubt u r doing a great job in helping out ur sis...im sure shes greatful for your help!!!!! and do take pix of ur cookin wonders too and post em......hoping to hear more!!

     
  • At March 26, 2006 8:03 AM, Blogger Anjali said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At March 26, 2006 8:05 AM, Blogger Anjali said…

    Hey Sadhana - Oh yea ... I hope she doens't stress out a lot!! Thanks for you high expectations ... he he he ;) I will post the cooking stuff soon ...!

     
  • At March 27, 2006 10:52 AM, Blogger BDSN said…

    I think that so true...teachers shape the future of the students...they r our guru in our school years..we learn 80% of stuff from them..so its better always to get the fundas right....else everything else will seem like a mystery

     

Post a Comment

<< Home