Fragrance of Life

Monday, April 17, 2006

Angels to the rescue* * * *

Ok ...Monday again ... its one day I don't like in the week .... ! I understand that there should be a beginning to anything ... and yes .. as we all know monday is the start of 'real' week ... even though sunday is technically the one!! I never will or never would have waited for a monday to happen ...except for one in my life ...the day my little sister was born! Till date I remember the beautiful smile on that tiny face ...! She was the most precious little one I have ever seen in my life! It was a monday ... got ready for school ...all alone ...'cause of course my mom was in the hospital. I just don't like to be in a house without my mom around ... yes ...my dad was there in the house ... but he doesn't do anything other than getting ready (just like me! ;-)) .. I mean no kitchen work .. or anything of that sort! Well ... he said that we are going to the hospital to see my new sister! Man ... I was excited ... I have someone to play with, share with and finally mom can come home. Even the day before, I had to go to the hospital to learn a lesson on road safety..from my mom...but wasn't allowed to be with her for long time! The only other person who could have made me feel home was my grandmother , but she was there with my mom in the hospital...and she was ill and weak too.

Anyways, as soon as I reached the hospital ... my mother's sister (who is a pediatrician) brought my sister to the waiting room .. to show to us! She was this tiny baby ... really cute ... waiting to sleep again! :) They gestured me to touch her but I was too scared thinking that my hands might not be a 100% clean ... and since she has been very clean inside my mom ... I thought germs might cause some infection!! Well ... I was very excited and couldn't show it out much ... as I don't express well to anyone except my mom! That day at school, I was running around telling everybody about a new member in our family!! Well....that was the monday which
I liked a lot!! Hope there will be more memories for every single day of the week!!

My sister is now doing her Engineering and is all very mature (she is still the same in her looks!! :P)... and even sometimes guides me in difficult times!! I believe in angels only after I met my mom, dad and my sister! They showed me the meaning of love ..sacrifice ..and the importance of life!!

Yes ...there are other very important people in my life (I will mention as we go along)... who I really consider to have been my angels in times of need ..!!
Angels come in different forms ... and we should just be ready to embrace them in our lives!!

6 Comments:

  • At April 18, 2006 5:19 AM, Blogger sailu said…

    How sweet,Anjali.I believe in the power and magic of angels too.

     
  • At April 18, 2006 8:09 AM, Blogger Sadhana said…

    oh how cuteee!!!!!!!!! really very nice anjali!!!! im sure ur mom dad and sis r really very proud of u!!! .....and remember in r life there mite have been many inknown angels who we mite not have noticed.....so a special thx to all the angels ok!!!!!!! c ya!

     
  • At April 19, 2006 8:01 AM, Blogger BDSN said…

    Angels to the rescue..well i dont know how far its true..but its just iam hopeful,believe that miracles do happen...and there is God!!

     
  • At May 03, 2006 11:45 AM, Blogger Vaishali said…

    That's a well-written article, Anjali.
    Btw, I landed here through Nupur's One Hot Stove. And guess what, I saw my name in your meme! I was really surprised. And pleased too. I am really happy to be a part of the blogosphere now.

     
  • At May 04, 2006 6:36 AM, Blogger Anjali said…

    Hii everyone ...

    Sailu - Thanks. I know ..it helps me keep up my hope!!

    Sadhana - Thanx! I wish I can show my parents on how I feel about them! Yes ... definitely there are many mysterious angels working to help us!

    BDSN - Hope is a small spark which is needed to start a fire...so don't give up hope on anything!! That's exactly what I keep telling myself when I am about give up!!

    Vaishali - Thank you! Yes, your blog is really nice ... I enjoy reading your blog! And yea ...it feels nice to be part of a NEW world!! ;)

     
  • At November 14, 2006 6:19 PM, Blogger Chandrika said…

    So Sweet, Anjali! I am sure your sister is as proud of you as you are! I have a little sister too...Sisters are really angels on earth..Aren't they?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home