Fragrance of Life

Monday, April 10, 2006

My first Meme!!

I have been tagged by BDSN from Taste Corner for this meme! I am glad my existence in this blog world has been recognized .. to a great extent by my fellow bloggers Sadhana , BDSN and a lot of other bloggers who visit my blog regularly! Anyways thanks BDSN!

Please list three recipes you have recently bookmarked from foodblogs to try:

A food blog in your vicinity (Maybe less then a 100 miles .... considered?):

A food blog (or more) located far from you:

A foodblog (or several) you have discovered recently (where did you find it?):

I discover new and interesting blogs through comments or links in other blogs. Way tooo many that I start in one topic and end up in a totally unrelated topic.

Any people or bloggers you want to tag with this meme:

  • Sadhana
  • And anyone else who come across my blog and haven't yet been tagged!!

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home