Fragrance of Life

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Subconsciously

Today ... I am really tired and frustrated with my life! I don't like the way my life is going on ... I want to be with the people I love not waste my life alone! I want to do more than work in my lifetime ... maybe fight a war, catch criminals, work in an orphanage, teach a class, be the most powerful entrepreneur ... never-ending dreams!!! Maybe it will really come true!! Do you guys believe in dreams ... don't you wake up to be glad that it was just a dream ...and those days when you have the most wonderful dreams which you wish will one day happen to you??!!! I dream everyday ...i.e. everynight ...I am not sure for good or bad ... I am just glad that it is over with! People say you should think nice thoughts before you go to sleep ... but come on ... how many days you can remember to think those 'pleasant thoughts' ? I once read in a psychology class that your dreams are interpretations of what is going on in your subconscious mind! At times when I have some really - crappy dream ... I think to myself ... 'is this what is going on in my subconscious mind??" unbelieveable !! giggle

1 Comments:

  • At May 05, 2006 6:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, I can understand what you mean, cause I feel it sometimes. But, believe me: dreams do became true...have you heard: "be careful with what you dream, it may become true!!"
    Have fun.
    luzes13@hotmail.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home