Fragrance of Life

Friday, May 05, 2006

Commitment

I know this has been awhile since I penned something ..!!
Well ... here comes my usual *excuse* ...been busy!!! ;>
My mind and body needs a break ... I can feel it being
very tired!!! Nowadays .. when I feel bored & tired of
the routine ...I keep thinking of a nice vacation break ...
just can't wait to have one!!

Last weekend ... something important happened... I
got engaged ..a step towards commitment! Engagment
took place in my house in India without the to-be-bride
& to-be-groom! It was fun in a way not knowing what
is happening but hear all my relatives explain it to me over
the telephone!! There were soo many people in my house
... mostly my cousins and relatives! Here, the whole day,
we both sat and kept imagining the events back home.
All I very much wished was to be back home and
help my mom & my sister, who has been doing a lot
of work in-preparation towards this! Of course it is also
great to be the center of attention!! =) But we still
haven't decided on the wedding date ... due to some
constraints at work!

Anyways people ... I guess I am not available anymore! ;>

7 Comments:

  • At May 07, 2006 8:41 AM, Blogger Sadhana said…

    hey!! after a long time rite!!!! ...so hey thats gud news..that u r engaged......this must have broken many guys hearts rite!?!? ....well CONGRATS!!!!...wishing u ALL THE BEST!!!!for ur life!! ......hope ur not soo busy anymore ..that u will post more messages!!! .....byee!!!

     
  • At May 08, 2006 7:56 PM, Blogger Anjali said…

    Hey Sadhana,

    Thank you ... you are soo sweet! It has been a while since you blogged anything! I am waiting to hear something from u!!

     
  • At May 12, 2006 10:37 AM, Blogger Santhi said…

    Congradulations To you ur beloved Anjali.

    That indeed is a very Important happening in life...

    May ur journet together be every thing you want and Imagined.

     
  • At May 13, 2006 7:37 AM, Blogger Anjali said…

    Santhi - Thanks for your wishes! Yea .. I hope too ;=)

     
  • At May 16, 2006 12:24 PM, Blogger BDSN said…

    Sorry for the belated wishes!!! Congratulations!!!!!!and celebrations!!!Wish u all success!!

     
  • At May 17, 2006 6:47 AM, Blogger Pavani said…

    Hi Anjali,
    Congratulations on ur engagement. When I started reading ur "Commitment" post, it was a deja-vu for me. Last year during this time, we got engaged exactly as you described-sans bride and groom. You post made me re-live those days again.
    Wish you ALL THE BEST FOR UR FUTURE!!!

     
  • At May 25, 2006 4:56 PM, Blogger archana said…

    Hi,
    Congratulations, i am here in your blog for the first time, and read your -not available anymore- post first. That's quite an interesting experience,all the best for all those nice days to come
    Archana

     

Post a Comment

<< Home