Fragrance of Life

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Life in Business Class

Hello everyone ... drove my lovely vehicle to work! Its been a week since I started taking it to work ... and it has been nothing but pleasure... feels like you are traveling the first class...I should just remember not to sink in my seat that i forget to concentrate in the road. I am even more excited to show my dad my new asset ....as he is a machine lover just like me ...but not in the spending cycle ... I am sure he is gonna think of me as having expensive taste..a spendthrift! I had to really think hard before seeing the car .. but as soon as I saw that one ... I just gave in! Maybe it is love at first site! giggle =)

Ok ... certain things in my mind always haunt me ... on whether I will be able to fulfill all my dreams before I leave this world .... The first one in my mind is a song my father used to sing ..when I was a kid .. my father is not a kind who mingles very freely with us ..he is a man of ambitions/dreams... but somehow he used sing a few lines of some songs to us! This song describes building a beautiful house near a lake, growing a wonderful garden and live happily together ! I almost forgot this song ...as we didn't hear this for a longtime from him...but somehow in a television show...this same song came up and bammm came my memory back. It striked me on how much I want to make it true ... because since my childhood I built this imagination of this beautiful family together ... which seems soo far away now! Wouldn't it be great to live how you want / dream ..not live because for the sake of making a living! Time with family never comes back ... one thing most people, including me, don't realize until you are not with them!

More interests are to learn all about cars...everything .... make, model, performance, engine, brakes, transmission, etc, etc ... I think I have a lot to say ..so I will continue later!

Life with materialistic and family interests .... possible??

4 Comments:

  • At May 13, 2006 2:31 AM, Blogger Sadhana said…

    hey there!!!! well gud to know that ur car rocks!!! hope u will more fun when ur dad sees it!......and the thoughts that u published were very true! people nvr realise the worth of somethin/some1 unles they have lost it!!! i hope in future ppl dont make same mistakes ....tc bye!!!!!

     
  • At May 13, 2006 7:35 AM, Blogger Anjali said…

    Hi Sadhana,

    Thanks for your thoughts! I can't wait to show my dad! Hopefully ppl realize sooner than later abt the worth of family!! You haven't been blogging for sometime Sadhana ... waiting to hear something from you!!

     
  • At May 22, 2006 4:33 PM, Blogger Shankari said…

    Hi Anjali

    Thanks for visiting my blog. What car did you buy? yeah , I recorded a song that my parents love to hear and sent it to them, they were thrilled. Maybe you can do that.

     
  • At May 22, 2006 4:37 PM, Blogger Anjali said…

    Hi Shankari,

    Its a BMW 3 series. I have written abt it earlier in one of my entries! And also thanks for coming by to visit my blog! Yea ... I should be innovative like you! ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home