Fragrance of Life

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Ex-pense / Ex-treme..

Hi everyone ....Life's been pretty boring so far! Lots to work or nothing to work ...all the time it is extremes .... never moderate ...!! :) I think people just don't like moderate ...you know ...whenever I say .."I am OK ..." for a "how are you ?" question, people ask me what's wrong .....but maybe I am just OK ...!! Well ... good thing is the weekend is nearing ...can't wait for that friday ...! I know I am not going to do anything fun ..but I guess I am just waiting to sit and think abt something relaxing!

You know a few of my friends are getting married this year ...and all we talk about is wedding sarees ...and other wedding plans! It is existing to talk abt this in life ...as this happens just once (hopefully ;)) ! Anyways ...as its been a while since I went back home...I hardly know the trend back home ...on the type of materials and dresses. And I find the prices pretty expensive in India. I think for the past 4 - 5 yrs ... our country has changed soo much ..that I sometimes hardly relate to it .....as to me India in my mind is the same as when I left. {will continue..}

3 Comments:

  • At October 27, 2006 7:36 PM, Blogger Sadhana said…

    hey !!!!! long time no bloggin !! lol....well nice to c u bak again !! ......hope everythin will bcome"moderate" .........dont wry ....life ;s like dat rite.......hmmm ..so guess u will have fun wen u go bak to ur homeland !>...do tc....c ya!

     
  • At November 09, 2006 5:05 PM, Blogger Alison said…

    Hey Anjali... I know what you are talking about... I just got married in May in California, but had gone to India for my shopping in February... All the planning, shopping ... it must have lasted a good 7-8 months before the wedding. Once we came back from our honeymoon in Fiji, I was so lost, I needed to keep myself busy, but there was no wedding stuff to do anymore :-)

     
  • At January 22, 2007 6:44 PM, Blogger Arnetta said…

    Beauty and style coupled with a sweet fragrance can make most men stop and stare at their anonymous encounter. Today perfumes are considered to be the most luxurious and sensuous body fragrance products that create a magical touch.

    Fragrance

     

Post a Comment

<< Home